Potential partners must first attend an Informational Meeting, where they learn about the homeownership program and complete a pre-application assessment. Family Services Staff determines which applicants meet the qualifications and assist them in completing an application. Next the Family Selection Committee reviews the applications and selected applicants are interviewed by two Committee members. Based on the interviews, the Committee makes a recommendation to the Board of Directors. The Board reviews the qualified applicants, and accepts or declines the prospective Partner Families. Finally, Family Services Staff will notify new Partner Families of their acceptance into the program.
Saturday, June 1st at 9:30am
*We will hold at least one more informational meeting in September 2013.
1. Both applicant AND co-applicant (if there is a co-applicant) MUST attend an entire informational meeting in order to apply for the GDM Habitat homeownership program.
2. In order to start the application process, you MUST BRING:
• $20.00 money order (will only be used if you choose to go through the application process)
• Copies of your three most recent months of pay stubs or income history for all adults living in the household.
• A valid photo ID AND a copy of that ID for Habitat to keep.
3. If you need an INTERPRETER, please contact the Family Services Team by Monday, May 27th to request one
4. No child care available.
5. There is no need to register or call for a reservation.
Click here to download the flier. For questions or more information, please call 515-471-8686.